RetailSphere, the largest data provider to the retail commercial real estate industry, and the only CRE specific sales enablement and customer relationship management solution, announced today, the Top 5 Emerging Fitness and Gym Retailers in Texas.
- Club4 Fitness - Club4Fitness is a membership-oriented health facility offering a wide array of health and fitness equipment that allow members to achieve their health and fitness goals through regular exercise programs. With 27 units in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Tennessee, Club4 Fitness has emerged as a great potential expansion candidate.
- EoS Fitness - EoS isn’t just a gym, it’s a revolution against snobbery and extravagance, where individuality and teamwork, dedication and fun live side-by-side. We’re a home-base for serious athletes and a haven for casual exercisers alike. Our mission is to be accessible to anyone and welcoming to everyone. We’re proud of who we are, but we’re not here to sit still.
- Texas Family Fitness – With 13 units in the state of Texas, Texas Family Fitness is an inspiring fitness gym for everyone in the community, from beginners to seasoned athletes. Our clubs have state-of-the-art equipment and all the amenities needed for the best fitness experience. We offer more than a fitness gym — we provide fitness guidance. Our services include team, group and personal training.
- Colaw Fitness - Our goal is to provide people with a positive, uplifting atmosphere that glorifies God and we have been doing so since 2006. It doesn’t matter if you are here to start your fitness journey or get in the best shape of your life, we are here to help you achieve your goals. With 6 locations and a perfect 5-star rating on the RetailSphere platform could be a prime expansion candidate.
- Practical Fitness – With 5 locations all in Texas, Practical Fitness is primed for local expansion. Their motto is “At Practical Fitness, you only need to see us once or twice a week and follow our nutrition recommendations to achieve your fitness goals and stay healthy.”
The RetailSphere platform includes the world’s largest database of
decision makers related to retail commercial real estate, but also includes marketing
automation and relationship management tools, not to mention the abundance of data and retail expansion details.