In Arizona, outdoor retail is king when it comes to entertainment. With the sun shining over 300 days a year, consumers want both indoor and outdoor retail options and unique ones at that. Here are Retailsphere’s™ Top 5 Emerging Entertainment Concepts in Arizona:
- Glowgolf-with locations across the United States, one of their 26 units resides in Arizona and is one of their most popular. “Head out for a round of Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Golf and enjoy golfing like you’ve never seen it before.”
- Class Axe Throwing – at one of their 10 locations (including Arizona), you and your best friends will spend 1 to 1.5 hours becoming intimate with a 1.5lb piece of whirling wood and metal as you learn, practice and then finally square off toe to toe in a group tournament that will result in the crowning of an Axe Throwing Champion.
- VR Junkies – With 9 locations, including one in Chandler, Arizona, they have single and multiplayer games that range from shooting zombies to exploring real world places. VR Junkies represents the latest in technology and entertainment by offering VR experiences to people throughout the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
- Pickleball Kingdom – their commitment to good sportsmanship and camaraderie is at the core of Pickleball Kingdom. Certified pickleball coaches are always ready to share their expertise, provide pickleball demos, and help you hone your skills on the court. With two locations in Arizona, they are a startup on the verge in one of the fastest growing activities in the United States.
- Alta Climbing – with two locations in Arizona (Chandler and Gilbert) Alta Climbing is a fast-growing climbing retailer challenging you to reach new heights in endurance, strength, and flexibility. Whether you’re an experienced athlete or just starting your fitness journey, Alta is an exciting place to start or continue your climbing journey.
To see more of Retailsphere, book a demo today.
The Retailsphere platform includes the world’s largest database of
decision makers related to retail commercial real estate, but also includes marketing automation and relationship management tools, not to mention the abundance of data and retail expansion details.