Retailsphere, the largest data provider to the retail commercial real estate industry, and the only CRE specific sales enablement and customer relationship management solution, announced today, the release of Email Validation and Signature Scraping on the platform.
With new Email validation functionality, users can:
- Validate emails wherever you see email addresses:
- Validate emails from the Reach Out tool (from search results, collections, entity profiles, and from Pipeline>Accounts)
- Validate emails from contact sidebars (in the details block)
- Validate emails from contact modules in entity profiles (test emails button top right of the module)
- After validating, see an overview on hover of how many emails were validated and the outcomes (how many were seen as active and how many were removed because they are invalid).
- Emails validated previously will have a checkmark next to the email address. Hover over that check mark to see when it was validated.
- When an email address is validated or removed, the “Last updated” time stamp on the contact record is updated.
- Contacts removed from validation are sent to a research queue. If the data team finds a new email address for that contact record, they can edit the contact and add it.
- Edit and validation/signature scraping history is all logged in a table in the contact record so we can see what was changed and when.
For Signature scraping:
- We’ve enabled signature scraping for email you send through Retailsphere tools. This means if an email signature is detected in any reply/thread originating from that sent email, our system will look at the information to:
- Update existing contact records with any new contact info, both in our database and in your “My Contacts”
- Add any new contacts discovered in the email replies/threads (when signatures are visible) to both the database and your “My Contacts” page.
- Any updates the signature scraper makes will be shown in a table of history on the contact record in the backend.
The Retailsphere platform includes the world’s largest database of decision makers related to retail commercial real estate, but also includes marketing automation and relationship management tools, not to mention the abundance of data and retail expansion details.