About the Sales Development Associate Position:
Retailsphere is looking for energetic self-starters who want to jump start their sales career in a fast-paced tech startup. You’ll help develop our sales pipeline by prospecting and qualifying new opportunities. You live for the thrill of the hunt and aren’t discouraged by getting hung up on and dialing another number (in fact, it makes you want to work harder).
The ideal candidate can tell a story, one that hooks your prospect. You know how to connect with people and understand you are there to help them solve a problem. That means you are a great communicator and enjoy writing a friendly email as much as having a meaningful conversation. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation through various channels like cold calling, cold emails, and other platforms.
- Build an effective pipeline and schedule demos for Account Executives.
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and overcome prospect objections.
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesloft.
- Consistently meet or exceed outbound call requirements and achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Proactively look for ways to improve your lead management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 - 2 years' of relevant work experience
- Process oriented to maximize results
- Results driven and a desire to win is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Perks & Benefits:
- Work remotely or in one of our offices
- Flexible Scheduling
- Casual & Friendly Work Environment
- Paid On the Job Training
- Advancement Opportunities