About the Marketing Manager position:
Retailsphere is an emerging Saas platform serving the retail real estate industry who is entering into a new phase of growth, where increased brand recognition is critical for success.
As Retailsphere’s Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building customer awareness of our platform by developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate is excited about performance metrics and constantly looking for new ways to convert site traffic into MQLs.
You should be comfortable with executing day-to-day marketing activities, as well as developing long-term strategies, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Retailsphere operates as a B2B Saas platform, so the right manager will be comfortable working with different people within the company to create materials that bridge advertising, sales, and product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the customer lifecycle, aligning communications and messaging across all channels.
- Increase brand awareness and market share that results in new qualified leads for the sales team.
- Ideate on and manage site and social content and internal touch points, while providing additional sales support.
- Work in partnership with the Retailsphere team to develop and execute on advertising and public-facing communications, including digital and video assets.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Prepare and present reports regularly to senior management.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keep informed of marketing strategies and trends, as well as, retail and commercial real estate trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage marketing and advertising budgets effectively.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years minimum experience in marketing
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Experience with B2B and/or Saas platforms
- Established press and media contacts