About the Client Success Position:
Retailsphere is looking for someone who is self-motivated and personable to support our customers’ ongoing success. The role is perfect for those who enjoy interacting with people all day, creating meaningful connections and delivering a first-class experience. Plus, you’ll get to work in a fast-paced tech environment with opportunities for rapid growth.
You will work directly with Account Executives as prospects are transitioned on to the platform. You’ll help our clients with onboarding, support, training and build stronger relationships between them and Retailsphere.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to client questions, collect feedback and solve or escalate issues
- Provide day-to-day support via email and phone to Retailsphere clients
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure an exceptional experience throughout the client life-cycle, from onboarding to renewal
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams (Product, Client Success, Sales and Marketing) to prioritize issues, feedback, and identify how we can constantly improve our product and client experience
- Attend weekly meetings and provide support to senior team members as needed.
- Be able to follow a structured on-boarding and renewal format
- Own and drive KPIs and provide regular reporting to leadership
- Manages inbound user feedback via NPS survey results
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Naturally detail-oriented and well documented
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Perks & Benefits:
- Work remotely or in one of our offices
- Flexible Scheduling
- Casual & Friendly Work Environment
- Paid On the Job Training
- Advancement Opportunities