Retailsphere is looking for a Client Success Associate to support our client success efforts including: onboarding, support, training and relationship management. You will work directly with Account Executives and play a crucial role in delivering a first-class experience to our clients.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits to working as a Customer Success Associate at Retailsphere:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Casual & Friendly Work Environment
- Paid On the Job Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Respond to client questions, collect feedback and solve or escalate issues
- Provide day-to-day support via email and phone to Retailsphere clients
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure an exceptional experience throughout the client life-cycle, from onboarding to renewal
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal teams (Product, Client Success, Sales and Marketing) to prioritize issues, feedback, and identify how we can constantly improve our product and client experience
- Attend weekly meetings and provide support to senior team members as needed.
- Be able to follow a structured on-boarding and renewal format
- Own and drive KPIs and provide regular reporting to leadership
- Manages inbound user feedback via NPS survey results
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Detail-oriented and possess strong multitasking and time management skills
Please submit your resume and a brief writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you would be good at this job.