Work from home (or in one of our offices) Research Analyst
Do you have great interpersonal skills? Are you an excellent listener? Come join our newly launched USA based team of research analysts!
Our researchers will conduct internet and telephone research to identify and/or confirm key decision makers among the nations' most exciting retail businesses. Coffee shops, microbreweries, innovative national brands and other key members of the modern and quickly evolving retail ecosystem. Training will be provided. This job is a great way to help you hone skills applicable to a wide variety of job in the tech industry, from sales and training to account management. Our office is in Lehi, UT and/or this can be a work from home position.
What's in it for you?
The benefits to working as a Data Analyst at Retailsphere:
· Flexible Scheduling
· Casual & Friendly Work Environment
· Paid On the Job Training
· Advancement Opportunities
What you will learn and/or already bring to the table:
· Conduct basic contact research via the internet and telephone
· Engage key decision makers on relevant topics to their industry.
· Ability to work with and/or navigate past gatekeepers to confirm key items
· Good phone voice and professional attitude
· Strong note taking and organizational capabilities
· Likable and engaging telephone/people skills
· Strong self-directed work ethic
· Ability to work in a result driven environment with minimal oversight
· Team player
· Good internet and basic technical skills
Please submit your resume/work experience and a brief writing sample explaining why you think you would be good at this job to: email@example.com